We measure our quality.
Any company can say they are driven to deliver quality healthcare, but how many truly measure the quality of their hospitals, clinics, and medical staff? LifeBrite utilizes several methods to track and verify the quality of our services. All of our hospitals follow a comprehensive quality standards program designed by LifeBrite Health Services. We also use the Medicare Beneficiary Quality Improvement Project (MBQIP), which is designed to improve rural quality care access for Medicare beneficiaries served by critical access hospitals (CAHs). Our hospitals are also accredited through DNV Healthcare, the leading accreditor of US hospitals integrating ISO 9001 quality compliance with the Medicare Conditions of Participation
Our Quality Management System:
- LifeBrite Health Services (LHS) Corporate Chief Medical Officer
- LHS Corporate Quality Management System Board
- LHS Hospital Based Quality Leadership Council
- LHS Annual Physician and Clinician Educational Retreat
- American Academy of Family Physicians accredited for up to 7 continuing education credits.
- Accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
- LHS Annual Clinician Educational Retreat
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners approved for 6.5 contact hours of continuing education.
- Approved for a maximum of 6.5 hours of AAPA Category 1 CME credit by the Physician Assistant Review Panel.
- 220 Point Hospital Quality Scorecard
- Includes every department of the facility
- 170 Point Nursing Home Quality Scorecard
- Hospital-Acquired Conditions (HAC)* focus and reporting
- CMS driven initiative – * All our Mississippi facilities are members of the Hospital Engagement Network (HEN) – all other LHS facilities are members of their state based program.
- CMS driven Core Measure Reporting
- Medicare Beneficiary Quality Improvement Project (MBQIP)
- All LHS facilities report MBQIP measures
- Click here for more information on MBQIP
- DNV Healthcare Critical Access Hospital Accreditation
- All LHS hospitals are accredited by DNV
- Click here for more information on DNV Accreditation
- Regulatory & Risk Management Controls