LifeBrite provides advanced respiratory care at our hospital in Blakely, Georgia. We offer both inpatient and outpatient services. Our expert team of respiratory therapists treats patients of all ages with health conditions such as bronchitis, asthma, emphysema, pneumonia, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, respiratory distress, and cardiac illness.
Our respiratory department has a variety of treatment modalities, including:
- Aerosolized Medications
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Transport Ventilator Management
- Arterial Blood Gas Analysis/Puncture
- Trach Care Services
- Sputum Induction
- Pulmonary Testing
- COPD and Asthma Education
- Smoking Cessation Education
- 24 Hour Holter Monitor Testing
If you have questions about our respiratory care and therapy options, give us a call at (229) 724-4213. The respiratory department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.